Projected Opening: V.I.P. Sales start date - May 2019
Floors: 48 Units: 548
Suite Sizes: 509 - 1006 sq. ft.
Suite Types: 1,2 and 3 Bedroom
Price Per square Foot: $1,185.00
Pricing Details: $722,900 - $1,420,000
There will be Luxury residential suites and townhomes
55 Charles Street Condos is a new exciting project currently in pre-construction. Developed by Mod Developments Inc. 55 Charles Street East is in the Yorkville and Yonge - Church neighbourhoods. This development will be a multi-purpose project that will have residential suites and townhouse units. 55 Charles Street East Condos will consist of a podium and extensive tower. This project will go from 55 and 61-63 Charles Street East.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT 55 Charles Street Condos:
1. Walk to Everything! – 55 Charles St. East Condos is located just south of the major intersection of Yonge and Bloor steps to Yorkville and The Yonge Church Corridor, giving this location an almost perfect walk score. Everything residents would need is just steps from home. Enjoy being close to restaurants, bars and cafes, banks, medical offices and hospitals, grocery stores, shopping at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, and even catch a movie at a nearby theatre.
2. Take Transit! – Using transit when living at 55 Charles St. East Condos is so easy, a car is not even needed. Many TTC regional bus routes are just steps away, including the 320 Yonge night bus route. The Bloor-Yonge Subway Station is a short walk from home, where residents can connect to the Yonge-University line and access Union Station in just minutes or take the Bloor-Danforth line to access other parts of the city.
3. Live Where You Work! –55 Charles St. East Condos is the perfect place for young professionals to call home, as it is located in the heart of Toronto, right near Queen’s Park and the city’s financial, fashion, and entertainment districts.
4. Great Investment! – The Yonge and Bloor area of Toronto is the perfect choice to invest in as the area is home to several post-secondary institutions. With University of Toronto and Ryerson University close to 55 Charles St. East Condos, every fall there will be new students looking for housing accommodations for the school year. This is a great opportunity for real estate investors to investigate.
5. Highway Accessible! – With the Don Valley Parkway just minutes from 55 Charles St. East Condos, residents have easy access to the Gardiner Expressway and Highway 401, connecting them to all of the GTA and beyond.
Starbucks - 3 min walk Club V - 4 min walk LCBO - 3 min walk Sassafraz - 6 min walk Tratoria - 6 min walk Empire Restaurant and Lounge - 8 min walk One - 10 min walk Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre - 5 min Louis Vuitton - 5 min Tiffany & Company - 10 min Chanel - 10 min Holt Renfrew - 5 mins